Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How To Add Google Videos to Blogger Platform

I have a blog on martial arts, and I am always adding videos to this blog.

If you want to add Google Videos to your blog, I just found an interesting and easy tutorial to do that.

We are at the Vblog (Video Blog) time. With the success of youtube, people like to see videos on Blogs, websites...

I have some wordpress Blogs too, and I will try to figure out how to add videos to my other blogs too.

Read the Google Videos tutorial here:
bloghacker ยป How to add Google videos to blogger platform: "ently I added one Google video to"

P.S: For those of you using adsense, Cody Moya just released his Adsense Templates membership site.

Inside the Membership, you get hundreds of templates every month: Blogger and Wordpress templates,Xsite pro and ready websites templates with PLR articles.




,,,,,,,,,,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home