Friday, May 26, 2006

RSS XML Sphere: Day 2

We continue with sphere: as I say, they claim to be one of the best search engine out there.

Here is what they say:

1
An easy-to-use, intuitive search engine.

2 Great search results, with posts ordered by relevance or time.

3 Customizable time frames (play with our custom range filter, the grokiest feature in our site).

4 Related mainstream media, books, photos and podcasts right next to the results for a complete picture of the conversation.

5
Profiles and stats for each blog listed.

Conclusion:

I think they are just starting, as I just made a test with feedster and technorati, for a post I wrote yesterday, technorati and feedster gave me results.(I mean that they displayed my 2 blogs in their search result,) but sphere did not display my feeds.

Franck Blogger.
Visit Sphere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home